WHAT MEDICINAL HERBS, PLANTS IMPROVE POTENTIAL.
ADVANTAGES OF POTENTIAL INCREASE IN NATURAL MEANS.
Plants and decoctions, infusions, tinctures based on them do not have pronounced side effects (exception: individual hypersensitivity reactions and the use of poisonous plants).
Recipes from natural ingredients to improve potency can be prepared at home.
Herbs and plants not only improve men’s health, but also saturate the body with vitamins and minerals, help strengthen immunity, normalize metabolism, and improve blood circulation.
WHICH MEDICINAL PLANTS IMPROVE POTENTIAL.
We list the known beneficial plants that improve erections, increase the overall tone of the male body, enhance sensations during sexual contact:
- Parsley, celery, cilantro, basil. The high content of vitamins and minerals, bioflavonoids, essential oils has a beneficial effect on men’s health. In season, it is better to use fresh for the preparation of salads, vegetable juices. In winter, it is allowed to take decoctions prepared from dried raw materials. Plants also have a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect, which allows them to be used for chronic inflammation of the prostate and bladder.
2. Ivan tea (Cyprus). In addition to enhancing potency, Ivan tea has a mild sedative effect, which is especially important if potency disorders have occurred amid stress.
3. Ginseng (root). Siberian ginseng is known in oriental medicine as a stimulant of male energy – energotonik, it is included in the complex treatment of erectile dysfunction. The active ingredient of the plant enhances the production of nitric oxide, which is responsible for the stability of an erection. With regular use, it helps to control the duration of sexual intercourse. With stress and during the rehabilitation period after the disease, ginseng improves the condition and gives vitality.
4. St. John’s wort Ancient healers believed that the plant literally endows with solar energy, this is useful in reducing sexual desire. St. John’s wort increases vitality and improves mood. Another pleasant effect is an increase in metabolic processes in the body.
5. Aloe. Aloe juice has a biostimulating effect and is included in many recipes of alternative medicine. With caution and only after the approval of a doctor, it can be used in concomitant tumor processes. It has a powerful wound healing, absorbable and anti-inflammatory effect.
6. Calamus root. Increases the number of sperm and improves their motility, also with course use increases libido and improves potency.
7. Ginkgo biloba. Ginkgo enhances blood circulation in the prostate, penile vessels and is used to treat peripheral vascular insufficiency and erectile dysfunction.
8. Epimedium (Korean goryanka, Goryanka arrow-leafed). It is used to improve the functional ability of the organs of the male reproductive sphere, including the normalization of spermogram indicators. The herbaceous perennial from the Barabarisov family is prescribed as a sexulotonic in traditional Chinese medicine, to increase sexual activity and stimulate testosterone synthesis. There is evidence that the plant helps to remove toxins from the body, has a mild sedative effect and leads to normal blood pressure.
9. Gotu kola (Centella asiatica). Centella asiatica is used by herbalists to increase longevity, endurance, strengthen the immune system, normalize vascular tone and improve spermatogenesis. The increased blood flow to the pelvic organs stimulates a full erection, sufficient for normal sexual intercourse.
10. Tribulus Terrestiers (Spiny Vine, Creeping Tribulus). A prickly vine has been used since ancient times to increase male strength and increase sexual desire. The plant stimulates the production of male sex hormones, which positively affects potency.
11. Creeping Serena (So Palmetto, Dwarf palm, Serenoa repens). Creeping creeping promotes healthy prostate gland and prevents the growth of non-functional tissue. With prolonged use, it reduces the manifestations of obstruction of the lower urinary tract, which is especially important for men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia.
It should be noted that herbal decoctions do not have an instant effect, but with course use you can achieve a positive result.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE MAXIMUM EFFECT OF PLANTS TO INCREASE THE POTENTIAL.
It is better to buy ingredients for the preparation of herbal remedies at a pharmacy, since a drug, including roadside herbs, will “enrich” the body with salts of heavy metals, and the content of useful vitamins and minerals will be minimal. The harm from such therapy will exceed the benefit.
It is not necessary to prepare a decoction of many components, it is not known how dissimilar substances interact with each other.
With increasing potency by popular methods, a sound approach is needed: on the Internet, there are many recommendations whose effectiveness is doubtful. Never use poisonous plants, for example, tincture of fly agaric has a negative potentiating effect on the liver.
For some, the course of treatment will not lead to fatal consequences, but some patients may develop liver failure after only a few days of treatment.
Be sure to seek the support of a doctor.
All decoctions of herbs are taken on a lean stomach, 30-40 minutes before a meal or 1.5 hours after.
RECIPES OF FOLK MEANS FOR POTENTIAL IMPROVEMENT.
HONEY, LEMON AND ALOE
Cut 5 sheets of “adult” aloe, rinse and put in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Remove, grind into pulp and squeeze the juice. Add the juice of 3 large lemons and 150 g of honey. Stir with a wooden stick, transfer to a glass dish and put in the refrigerator. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day on an empty stomach, duration – 15 days.
Contraindication – diabetes mellitus, increased acidity of the stomach, peptic ulcer and allergy to any of the components.
VEGETABLE JUICE “MEN’S FORCE”
Grind 3-4 medium ripe tomatoes, 1 clove of garlic, 30 g of parsley, celery, cilantro and basil in a blender until smooth. Rinse thoroughly with running water. Add a pinch of black and white pepper, a few drops of lemon, a little sea salt.
Take once a day, this fresh can be used as an afternoon snack or instead of dinner, if there is a need to reduce weight.
Contraindication – erosive diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, chronic gastritis, pancreatitis in the acute stage, fissure and hemorrhoids in the acute period.
Tincture of ginseng
Grind the ginseng root, pour 50 g of vodka or medical alcohol in an amount of 250 ml. It is better to use a bottle of dark glass. Insist 21-28 days, periodically shake. Take 15 drops on an empty stomach 3 times a day, duration – 30 days. You can cook a decoction, but its effectiveness is less.
Contraindications: hypertension (high blood pressure), mental disorders, insomnia (exclude evening intake).
Brew from St. John’s Wort and Ivan Tea.
Pour 250 ml of water in 1 tablespoon of raw material and simmer over low heat for 7-10 minutes. Insist for 2 hours, strain, add boiled water to 300 ml. Take 100 ml 3 times a day. You can add a few sheets of currants and raspberries.
ADDITIVE FOR INCREASING THE GENERAL TONUS OF THE ORGANISM.
This recipe can be found in one form or another and to strengthen immunity, and to improve spermatogenesis in infertility, and to restore erectile function. This is justified, only the most useful ingredients are included. In addition, the food supplement not only has a systemic biologically active effect, but also has a wonderful taste. Pass any nuts (200 mg total), dried apricots, raisins, prunes (100 mg each) through a meat grinder, add honey (300 mg) and the juice of one lemon, mix thoroughly.
Contraindication – diabetes, obesity, increased acidity of the stomach.
MEANS FOR POTENTIAL IMPROVEMENT IN AN AGE MAN.
1 cup raw pumpkin seeds, together with the peel, grind in a coffee grinder, mix with approximately equal amounts of honey, remove to a cold place. Take 1 dessert spoon on an empty stomach, drink 100 ml of warm milk.
DIET FOR POTENTIAL ENHANCEMENT.
Along with all the means for the proper functioning of the reproductive system, nutrition that contains the optimal amount of nutrients, vitamins and minerals is especially important.
Protein. One of the nutrients that must be present in the diet to improve potency is pure protein. It helps strengthen the immune system, which protects the reproductive organs from disease and helps restore tissue with inflammation of the prostate gland.
On the other hand, fatty meat and processed proteins help to lower testosterone levels in the body.
Therefore, it is good to include alternative sources of protein products in the diet:
– skinless chicken
– skimmed milk,
– cottage cheese,
– sour cream.
It is impossible to completely abandon animal proteins.
Foods rich in selenium. According to researchers, foods rich in selenium contribute to enhancing potency and improving reproductive function. Selenium activates seleoprotein V, which is important for high-quality spermatogenesis.
Shrimp and seafood, Brazil and walnuts, brown rice, as well as pork, low-fat fish and chicken are good sources of this element.
Whole grains. To get enough energy, it’s important to include whole grains in your diet. A high level of minerals, vitamins, proteins and fiber in whole grains will help to achieve the desired results. Bran, brown rice, oats, barley, buckwheat – examples of whole grain products, known “good” carbohydrates.
On the other hand, experts recommend staying away from peeled grains (white rice and pasta not from durum wheat), which reduce blood flow to the penis and increase blood sugar. To get the maximum benefit, cereals can not be cooked, and pour overnight kefir, hot water or low-fat milk, this will save vitamins and minerals.
Fruits and vegetables. There is nothing better and healthier than fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are extremely rich in vitamins, fiber, minerals and antioxidants, which strengthen the immune system, improve blood circulation, as well as erectile function.
All kinds of fruits and vegetables are useful. Bananas are especially recommended as they are characterized by a high level of potassium.
Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are needed to solve a number of problems. It is known that they lower the level of triglycerides in the blood, which, in turn, helps the male reproductive system to function properly.
Some of the foods that are high in omega-3 fatty acids are:
– linseed and rapeseed oil;
– soya beans;
– fish: salmon, herring, sardines, mackerel and tuna.
The plant is not suitable for men suffering from thyroid diseases. Generic will help you.